Hey Tumblr, we’re giving away 24 signed copies of Ernest Cline’s Ready Player One and all you need to do to enter is reblog this post.
We’re going to randomly pick a new winner every weekday until we run out of copies so start reblogging. The first winner gets pulled on Monday morning. Good luck and May the Force be with you.
i got 99 problems and a curly haired kid who sat on a suitcase on a dark stage in 2009 is all of them
“And it upsets me that as I record this video #wewillalwayssupportyoujustin is trending on twitter. I wish all the people who were tweeting that right now would be forced to send a tweet to explain to Katie’s family in 140 characters or less why they would quote always support someone who would do something as fundamentally selfish as driving drunk.”
- Josh Sundquist [x]
What/who do you associate with me?
I’m curious. What are the, say, top 5 things you associate with me?
Can be a tumblr user, a book, movie, character, actor etc.
STARKID-NERDFIGHTER’S FAVORITE BOOKS GIVEAWAY (obviously not all of them)
You’re probably thinking “If they’re you’re favorites, why give them away?” Well, I have a bad habit of buying multiples of my favorite books because I love them so damn much.
I wasn’t going to do this until I reached my next thousand followers, but I’m close so I’ll put the giveaway out there, but there won’t be a winner unless I do reach my goal.
If you win you get:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone -JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- JK Rowling
- Attachments- Rainbow Rowell
- Eleanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell
- Fangirl- Rainbow Rowell
- The Maze Runner- James Dashner
- The Scorch Trials- James Dashner
- Death Cure- James Dashner
- The Kill Order- James Dashner
- Ready Player One- Ernest Cline
- Divergent- Veronica Roth
- Insurgent- Veronica Roth
- Allegiant- Veronica Roth
- The Fault in our Stars- John Green
- Every Day- David Levithan
- I will add another book/series for every 5k notes
- Giveaways are to thank my followers, so you do need to be following me (I will check)
- I also want to try and keep this as fair as possible, so no contest only blogs
- Likes DO count
- You can reblog as many times as you want.
- I will ship anywhere.
- And good luck :)
Giveaway will end Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at 12:00 PM CST
You will now also win
- The Lightening Thief- Rick Riordan
- The Sea of Monsters- Rick Riordan
- The Titan’s Curse- Rick Riordan
- The Battle of the Labyrinth- Rick Riordan
- The Last Olympian- Rick Riordan
I would also like to add that if you win and you have something here, or don’t want some of it, just tell me and those books will go to a second place winner.
”i hate cheese”
gET OUT RIGHT NOW
i wanna get hot and fit and healthy but like i dont wanna stop living off junk food and watching tv shows and sleeping until 4pm ya feel me
OMG WHAT DID I DO!?
For mobile just hold the reblog button
OH MY FUCKING GOD OH MY GOD OH MY- I AM CURRENTLY SHITTING ENOUGH BRICKS TO BUILD ANOTHER FUCKING ASGARD ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
YOU GUYS OMG
RAGNAROK!!! IN THE LEGENDS THOR, LOKI, ODIN EVERYBODY DIES AS THE FIRE GIANTS AND FROST GIANTS FIGHT IN AN EPIC BATTLE THAT WILL DROWN THE NINE REALMS AND THEN NEW WILL RISE FROM THE SEA AND FEW GODS WILL HAVE SURVIVED
Thought you ought to know
oh for fUCKS SAKE SUPERNATURAL
The [Esther Earl Rockin’ Charity Ball] is on Esther Day, and they’re gonna dance in [Esther’s] honor. Thousands of people dancing - ‘cause Esther, she said - and I’m quoting her tweet - “I just want to be able to reach into bodies and pull out the cancer without hurting anybody, and I want to be able to dance. And I want the gift of words.”
And she’s got it.
She can’t dance - she’s not here to dance - but every time we look around the room and we see people dancing, we see Esther. And every time somebody does something good and right and honorable, we’re doing the work that she can no longer do.
The name’s Mickey. Mickey Smith. Defending the earth.
And that’s what I call character development.
WHY DON’T MORE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT MICKEY FUCKING SMITH.
Wait, I thought that was Rickey
you have no proof that i am not at least one of the members of daft punk
proof: they are from France and there are two of them at the Grammies tonight.
bonjour my petite omlette de frumage bagguette i am coming from u live from the grammys.
wheres your god now